Friday, September 28, 2007

SKIF Pattern Corrections Coming

I spoke with Donna from Deep South Fibers today about the pattern errata. Can I just say that she could not have been nicer about the situation. She understood right away that there appeared to be errors in the patterns and offered to contact the SKIF designer immediately. They truly hadn't realized that the patterns contained errors.

Donna called me back so quick with the news that Nina (SKIF designer) is taking over the pattern control herself and is busily working on corrections. We're going to receive all new prints of the patterns and SKIF will post an errata page as well.

I truly like the way SKIF encourages you to add your own creativity to the designs. But having a correct pattern to begin with is important.

I'm looking forward to more SKIF designs.

Ciao

No comments: