Well. That's only partially true.
There are parts of Martha that I LOVE.
- I love the yarn - it is SO soft and warm
- I LOVE the concept of Martha - so simple yet effective
- I LOVE the construction of Martha - one piece
- I love the whole Skif 'go with the flo' concept.
There are parts of Martha that I UN-LOVE
- The fact that I KNEW she would sit like she does - and still I knit her
- The fact that others have knit her and she fits like mine does
- The fact that others have knit her and have had to heavily modify her
- The fact that she ate over 13 balls of yarn
The fact that I HAD TO GET THE SCISSORS TO HER AND SHE IS STILL QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO THE FROG POND!
You know - I am not opposed to the total frog. I don't mind re-knitting something if I know I am going to wear it. So for now I am going to go and ponder. And maybe start a new pair of socks. Or spin. Or maybe gaze at the beautiful woven HABU scarf I created on the weekend.